PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
I. Basic provisions
1. These conditions shall be governed by and issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR").
2. The controller and the contact details of the controller shall be :
TuscanyLux sro, IČ: 117 92 698, registered office Lipová 235, 326 00 Letkov
Telephone: 773 154 446
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. As an administrator, we process personal data that you have provided to us or personal data that we have obtained from you on the basis of order fulfillment.
2. The administrator shall process the identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract and also for answering questions sent by email or by means of a questionnaire.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and us, as the controller of personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the administrator in sending commercial communications and newsletters pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of sending commercial communications and newsletters pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and us, as the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
I V. Data retention period
1. The controller shall store personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and us and asserting claims from these contractual relationships (max. for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, but no longer than 1 year if the personal data are processed on the basis of your consent.
2. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Wix) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend and does not transfer personal data to countries outside the EU. The e-shop and website provider, Wix, is based in the USA.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 1.8.2021.